Website Moral Crown Limited
Procurement Officer at Moral Crown Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Jobs at Moral Crown Limited
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Procurement Officer at Moral Crown Limited
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a Procurement Officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state their phone numbers (preferably Whatsapp number).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com