Website The Place
Procurement Analyst at the Place (Smackers Limited), Qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more Jobs at Smackers
The Place – We are a fast-growing, world-class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality Industry in Nigeria with great prospects and a staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 36 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
Procurement Officer at the Place (Smackers Limited)
- Source for the most reliable suppliers for items at a reasonable price and ensure supply in good time
- Coordinate the central supply of items
- Follow up with account on vendor payment and escalate in peculiar cases
- Carry out Market survey of products
- Communicate prices of items to outlet in good time
- Proper vendor management.
- An HND / B.Sc or equivalent
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Two (2) years previous experience as procurement officer
- Experience in a similar industry is an added advantage
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.