Website Addosser Investments Limited
Product Designer at Addosser Investments Limited, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Addosser
Addosser Investment Limited is a Group of companies with different subsidiaries that renders Financial Solutions Services for individuals, Business owners and Corporate Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
Product Designer at Addosser Investments Limited
- The ideal candidate will be required to improve our User Experience(UX) and User Interface(UI) designs for our customer-facing products.
- The ideal candidate will engage across all stages of a project, using his/her skills to lead ideation, prototyping, testing and design of experiences.
- Work with product managers, businesses and engineers to define the long & short term strategy for Addosser’s products
- Design intuitive user interfaces across mobile and web platforms
- Bring new ideas to life from sketching, through to high-fidelity prototypes, visual design, asset production and developer handoff.
- Use feedback from other designers, customers, and team members to improve the product.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineers on the Internal Product team to launch features that impact the team’s KPI’s.
- Act as a trusted advisor on the mobile experience the organization will provide to their customers
- Design Addosser’s consumer-facing products
- Present the user interface visually so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find
- Market and promote product/features so users understand what they’re getting and what the benefits are
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Design, Mass Communication or any related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ cognate experience in visual design, multimedia production and product design
- Experience in the Fintech industry is required
- Ability to engage in the Customer’s environment and search out new opportunities to improve their experience
- Be skilled at creating discussion guides and leading open-ended, contextual conversations to help generate answers to key questions as well as discover what the team is unaware of.
- Have experience crafting and leading UI/UX research using both qualitative and quantitative research methods and analysis
- Proficiency in a variety of UI/UX research methods and tools, including rapid experimentation, prototyping, usability testing (remote and in-person), ride-along, journey mapping, card sorting, prototyping, user interviews, usability testing, persona development and know-how/when to advocate for different methods
- Demonstrate proven ability to collaborate with designers to realize customer-centric designs.
- Passionate about uncovering pain points and delights in a digital interface, as well as helping to solve different user experience problems based on research
- Be able to effectively articulate issues and concerns to team members and clients as well as work to strategize a potential solution.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org