Product Designer at Lendha, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Lendha
Lendha is a quick money lending platform. We provide facilities for emergency funds, house/office/shop rent and lifestyle loans.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
Product Designer at Lendha
- Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users.
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design.
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs.
- Participate in user research and testing.
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways.
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business goals into unique product experiences.
- 1- 3 years of experience in fast-paced creative environments
- Experience using Sketch, Figma, Adobe Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop.
- Highly innovative
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work and also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker
- Ability to convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, high-fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations
- Skilled storyteller and ‘concept-or’, with experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results
- Exceptional product design skills and ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- Must possess a breadth of cultural reference points.
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.