Website General Electric
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Project Leader – XaaS Fulfillment CoE at General Electric – HealthCare, Qualified Candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Oil & Gas Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Leader – XaaS Fulfillment CoE
Job ID: R3734425
Project Leader – XaaS Fulfillment CoE at General Electric – HealthCare
Job Description Summary
- As the XaaS Fulfillment Project Leader, you will support the Intent To Order/Order To Remittance & Manufacture (E2E) of subscription products and enable the Digital Products for a better customer experience.
- You will lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and implementation plans, including risk mitigation.
- You’ll establish and maintain relationships with relevant client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes and support the Sr Manager on strategic decisions for the XaaS enablement across GE Healthcare.
- Development of the W2W Projects Methodologies (Lean, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban and PRINCE2), establishing and maintaining processes for managing scope during the project lifecycle, setting quality and performance standards, and assessing risks.
- Define processes, IT tools, trainings, value stream, process mapping, etc. to be used by the Supply Chain community.
- Partner with resources to ensure project efficiency and maximize deliverables, supporting the business process improvement through mapping current, interim and future state workflows.
- Structure and manage integrated, multitrack performance databases for digital, print, social, broadcast, and experiential projects.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels and escalate issues, as necessary, according to project work plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 6 years experience managing supply chain projects.
- Advanced experience with Supply Chain Projects and Initiatives.
- Project Management tools experience (Smartsheet, Vizio, MS Projects, Quickbase, etc.)
- Exposure to ISO certification (Medical Device would be a plus).
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certification.
- Lead Process Transformation.
- Six-Sigma Certification (Green Belt, Black Belt, Master Black Belt).
- Previous XaaS/SaaS experience.
- For U.S. based positions only, the pay range for this position is $96k – $134k. It is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the pay range and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. The specific compensation offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including skills, qualifications, experience and location.
- In addition, this position may also be eligible to earn performance based incentive compensation, which may include cash bonus(es) and/or long term incentives (LTI).
- GE HealthCare offers a competitive benefits package, including not but limited to medical, dental, vision, paid time off, a 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, life, disability, and accident insurance, and tuition reimbursement.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.