Website Winco Foam Industries Limited
Production Assistant at Winco Foam Industries Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more Jobs at Winco
Job Title: Production Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Production Assistant at Winco Foam Industries Limited
- Ensure compliance with SOPs for cleaning and sanitation.
- Assist with Production, Planning, Supervision and coordination of processes with closest attention to quality.
- Relate, coordinate and liaise with regulatory bodies such as NAFDAC, SON as regards product registration, importation of raw materials, sanitation, hygiene, production process and quality control.
- Perform regular quality checks on blocks; density, resilience and other indices.
- Assist with drawing up production and maintenance schedule and ensuring production is cost-effective.
- Working knowledge of production principles such as lean manufacturing
- Responsible for the maintenance of production machineries to avoid break down and downtime.
- Application of safety plans and quality management systems such as GMP, SOP etc. and also ensure that health, safety and environment guidelines.
- Preparation and documentation of production reports.
- Assist with the organisation of workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitor production to resolve issues
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should preferably possess a Degree in Polymer Science, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Candidates must possess full knowledge of production processes preferably in a well-known foam manufacturing company.
Key Competencies Required:
- High attention to details
- Pro-active approach to Work
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org