Website Erisco Foods Limited
Production Engineer at Erisco Foods Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Erisco Foods
Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Production Engineer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high-quality standards
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities.
- Stay current with product specifications, engineering technology and production processes.
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions
- Establish safety procedures and environmental regulations for employees
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report the same to the manager immediately.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc, HND or B.Eng in a relevant field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in the FMCG sector.
- Candidate must possess good understanding, knowledge and ability to work on universal packaging machines.
- The candidate must be able to coordinate and supervise production technicians and subordinates.
- The candidate must be able to perform troubleshooting, repairs and replacement of machine parts.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org