Website Professional Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting for the job position of Professional Assistant, Interested and qualified candidates should see job detail and apply. Click for more jobs at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Professional Assistant
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Professional Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Accurately store and maintain databases in compliance with internal processes and archival systems.
- Process of reports, presentations and research documents for executive office use.
- Organize and dispatch presentations, letters and memos with the strictest confidence.
- Effectively diarize and manage the calendar of Overseas and Executive Directors, including all correspondences.
- Support with travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Provide support and follow up with Executive’s direct reports on the execution of action plans as required.
- Maintain clients’ relationships for sourcing & effective execution of executive management projects.
- First degree in any field
- At least 3 years cognate experience.
- Working knowledge with all Microsoft packages and other work tools.
- Worked in a matrix organization.
The person must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent administrative & planning skills
- Have an eye for details and result oriented
- Have time management and prioritization skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.