Website Technology for Social Change and Development Initiative
Programs Intern at Technology for Social Change and Development Initiative, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Internships.
Technology for Social Change and Development Initiative is a non-profit organization founded in 2016. Tech4Dev was established to empower African communities with digital skills that will bridge the gap of unskilled labour needed for the future of work. We have over the years, implemented projects that inspire, advocate, and train people on basic digital skills, programming skills, and essential skills needed for the future of work. The African youth is inaptly engaged in low-quality jobs with low opportunities for sustainable development. As low-skilled jobs are lost to automation, it is critical that young people are equipped with the necessary skills to secure decent work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programs Intern
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Programs Intern at Technology for Social Change and Development Initiative
- Assist the Programs Lead with estimating and implementing the program’s budget
- Assist with coordinating and utilizing resources for multiple projects in the program.
- Write and submit program documentation: monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Communicate with individual initiative, volunteer project managers to address potential risks as well as resolve problems and issues.
- Assist Programs Lead with evaluation and supervision initiatives within the program.
- Manage volunteers for individual initiatives. Assist team members and project managers when needed to accomplish team goals.
- Visit initiative’s on-site implementation and conduct reviews with key team members and beneficiaries to identify specific gaps and feedback as directed by the Programs Lead.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 1-year work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com