Website mDoc Digital Health Company
mDoc is digital health start up that leverages behavioral science, data, technology and quality improvement methodologies to improve access to quality healthcare for people with chronic health needs in sub-Saharan Africa. We are seeking an all-star product suite lead to join our team. Our ethos is etched in the belief that augmenting the healthcare & technology landscape is paramount to helping Africa unlock its true potential. We are on a mission to transform how African healthcare consumers receive the support they need to live longer, healthier, happier and more productive lives.
Project Manager at mDoc Healthcare, Interested candidates should see the job details. Click for more jobs at mDoc Digital Health Company
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Project Manager at mDoc Healthcare
- In this position, you will be a part of the team cohort providing direct (virtual and in-person) self-management support services to different cohorts of members.
- Along with the mDoc leadership team, you will cultivate an environment reflecting the values of mDoc Healthcare, including respect for our members and team members.
- Providing optimal member-centred care and experience is of critical importance to mDoc so we are looking for people who embody this in mind and action.
- You must be data-driven or willing to be data-driven.
- Given we are a technology firm; you will use digital tools to work plan, manage projects track, predict our success as well as manage our members and customers.
- Also, given mDoc is a startup, there will likely be some fluidity to responsibilities.
The Project Manager will
- Assist in implementation of project activities in accordance with the work plan and work with external and internal stakeholders to ensure successful achievement of the KPIs.
- Use Jira and other technology tools to proactively manage the team’s complex plans
- Lead the daily huddles with the clinical and management team
- Prepare administrative documents, collect and compile inputs to documents
- Collect, compile, and organise background materials, documents and other materials for meetings
- Performs reporting as needed; compiles data, and generates reports and decks as needed
- Create monthly plans for virtual training needs and plan for resource
- Initiates meetings with stakeholders and team, prepares communication to summarize discussions and action items in meetings – internal and client meetings.
- Manage logistics with external partners and stakeholders for tele-education programs and other efforts.
- Document meeting discussions and decisions into meeting minutes and follow up on post-meeting action items as designated during project meetings.
- Conduct reviews of projects for action items and recommend solutions.
- Provide general assistance to the program and project team(s) as needed.
- Distribute communications related to program and project plan activities.
- Schedule meetings for program and project plan activities.
- Compile and publish weekly project status reports for leadership and project sponsors, project teams and other key project stakeholders. Travels as needed to oversee the project and meet with external and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate and problem solve cross-functionally.
- Master’s Degree or MBBS with 5 – 7 years experience.
- Interest or experience in health preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and “person-centered” skills
- High level of organizational management capability and prioritization as well as the ability to break the ‘big picture’ into step wise different pieces.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and healthy working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines is necessary
- Demonstrates ability to work with confidential and sensitive data.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their Resume & Cover Letter (indicating why this job is compelling to you) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org