Website Ruff 'n' Tumble
Project Coordinator at Ruff ‘n’ Tumble, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Ruff ‘n’ Tumble is an indigenous premium brand for quality children’s clothing, shoes and accessories. The brand was founded by Adenike Ogunlesi in 1996 as a solution to the unavailability of quality kids’ clothing and to showcase the possibilities that abound in Nigeria. We are thought leaders in retail fashion and in the kids’ fashion space, creating well-tailored garments that are fun, on-trend and colourful; giving children extreme confidence when worn.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Project Coordinator at Ruff ‘n’ Tumble
- Developing and executing CSR programs as well as conducting periodic program reviews to assess outcomes and effectiveness
- Acting as the focal point for the Company’s CSR initiatives in the geography and building relationships with community partners and key stakeholders
- Staying abreast of relevant research, trends in the areas of focus and promoting best practices
- Promoting employee volunteering initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders
- Working with Marketing and PR teams to drive internal engagement and promote storytelling
- Driving budget & monitoring spending to deliver results in line with planned objectives
- Ensure day-to-day team support functions are carried out in relation to office security, stationery and office consumables, and the purchasing of other equipment and materials required by the team.
- Provide minutes of key project meetings
- Develop an understanding of the key areas of project delivery to be able to provide support to all members of the project team
- Utilise the client’s system for booking the use of site meeting rooms
- Liaise with staff to obtain and use local admin resources as necessary.
- Coordinate the team requirements with Macro head office in Dubai
- To ensure project admin services are delivered efficiently and effectively
- Ensure appropriate Macro and processes and procedures are followed
- Implementing and maintaining filing systems (both electronic and hard copy systems). Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Facilities Team meeting arrangements
- Other project-related activity as required
- You have a Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations governing Charities, IPCs (Institutions of Public Character), best practices for CSR will be an advantage.
- You have strong expertise in managing relationships, networks and teams that include a diverse group of people representative of the public and private sectors, community-based organizations, nonprofit and civic leadership as well as program beneficiaries.
- Proven effectiveness in driving complex multi-stakeholder planning processes and cross-team projects to desired results.
- You can seek out, understand and incorporate feedback from the underserved communities we want to serve.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org