Website Sundry Foods Limited
Property Administrator at Sundry Foods Limited, Suitably qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Property Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
Property Administrator at Sundry Foods Limited
The major responsibilities of the Property Administrator will include but not limited to:
- Site Inspection and selection for business use
- Marketing and letting of vacant retail spaces
- Manage Tenants including prospective tenant to ensure all enquiries and complaints are handled professionally, efficient documentation and prompt completion of fit-out and occupancy
- Coordinate and reconcile rent and utility bills payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Estate Management, Quantity Surveying and related course with a minimum of second class lower
- Extras: A minimum of 3 years related experience in an Estate Management company or similar organisation is required. Role requires travelling.
- Property Valuation skill, Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Analytical skill, Administrative Skills, Good knowledge of Facility/Property Management.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.sundryfood.com.