Website Ascentech Services Limited
Head – Public Relations at Ascentech Services Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, an FMCG company (Food spices and condiments) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Public Relations
Employment Type: Full-time
Head – Public Relations at Ascentech Services Limited
- Drive and maintain overall narrative and message framework for cohesive and integrated external communications programming via related channels, including media relations materials, corporate website, social media, etc.
- Initiate, create, and deliver earned media programming/stories that drive awareness and engagement linked to TeamApt’s business and brand strategy
- Proactively pitch stories positioning TeamApt and spokespeople as experts on identified topics and key related growth trends.
- Serve as communications subject matter expert with the ability to direct and manage media engagements proactively and reactively.
- Prepare spokespeople and leaders for media interviews and speaking engagements through media training as appropriate.
- Serve as a key media contact as appropriate, including during crises.
- Drive media relations efforts to support financial performance reporting and investor/analyst events and activities as needed
- Establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with related industry and financial reporters
- Evaluate and prepare briefing documents related to interviews, external conferences, and opportunities.
- Leverage digital, social, and paid media to complement and enhance earned media efforts as appropriate.
- Manage external PR or external communication agency partners, including tracking budgets, reporting, and delivery of support to meet business goals
- Minimum of 8 years experience as Head of public relations in government agencies or multinational company
- Bachelor’s degree / MBA / MSC in Communications, Psychology, Public Relation, Digital Communications, Journalism or related discipline required.
- Experience leading corporate communications or a PR agency. Global experience is required.
- Solid ability to build productive relationships and lead the development of communications strategies through interactions with internal and external partners.
- Strong writing & editing skills are a must, with a focus on quality control.
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills
- Experience working in a busy press office or PR within the financial services sector with a strong book of press contacts
- Have an understanding of how you can tell a story using data.
- Understand how to quantify and measure the value of PR, and show the rest of the company why it’s important too
- The ideal candidate should be well versed with Nigeria environment and government and its agencies
- Must be fluent in the local dialect
- Should be capable to act as the corporate face of the Company and represent the Company on various platforms and meetings
- Work experiences in a senior position with the Government or its Agencies or in similar job profiles with other Corporates will be an added advantage
- Age: 40 to 55 years
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org