Website Sayed Farms Limited
Data Entry Officer (Female) at Sayed Farms Limited, an Interested and qualified candidate should apply. Click for more Jobs at Sayed Farms Limited
Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in the poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidate to fill the below positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer (Female)
Job Reference: DEO/2022/006
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Data Entry Officer (Female) at Sayed Farms Limited
- Entering data into the system;
- Carrying out accounts reconciliation as at when due;
- Researching and obtaining further information for incomplete data;
- Check completed work for errors or duplicate information;
- Ensure proper use of office equipment provided for work;
- Communicates effectively, both orally and written;
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting from a recognized university;
- Minimum of five (5) years cognate experience preferably from a manufacturing company;
- Ability to enter data at a given speed;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be computer-literate and proficient in the use of MS Office suite;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be a team player;
- Very smart with the ability to multitask;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo State.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV along with Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org