Website Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Methods, Reporting & Communications Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Methods, Reporting & Communications Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
Methods, Reporting & Communications Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Follow-up of IST project methodology and quality compliance
- Monitor compliance of IST teams and contractors with Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure regular updates of IST procedures, policies and processes (Common, Operational and Strategic)
- Monitor implementation of IST procedures, policies and processes in line with Client standards
- Ensure regular updates of IST procedures, policies, and processes published in the Company Management System (CMS)
- Contact experts/specialists when necessary and follow up on information system quality control
- Study and drive improvements where possible of existing policies, procedures and processes
- Ensure the various IST teams keep their inventory up to date in the CMDB.
- Develop and publish validated user communications (awareness, changes, major activities, crisis,) to appropriate audiences through various available media (email, intranet, desk phone, CBIS, SMS, video animations)
- Take part in the continuous improvement of the IST intranet and regularly check the accuracy of publications.
- Develop IST email communication templates, trackable with analytics.
- Take part in the validation of communication messages to users using the IST change management framework.
- Propose a continuous strategy to effectively communicate with Business entities on key IST services, ongoing projects,
- and initiatives to improve user awareness of IST services and promote user satisfaction.
- Assist in generating weekly, monthly and ad-hoc IST activity reports to Management & HQ
- Participate in IST quality control audits
- HSE liaison for the IST division affiliate wide.
- Coordinate and document quarterly HSE meetings. Monitor compliance with medical fitness certification and compulsory HSE training for the IST division. Actively participate in company
- HSE awareness schemes and initiatives
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Client and Affiliate HSE policy
- Maintain awareness of, and ensure compliance with, all relevant statutory & company HSE standards
- Ensure good quality control of IST processes and services through the implementation of procedures and policies.
- Monitors IST performance and compliance to group standards through regular updates of KPIs and SLAs
- Ensure good records of IST evolution via Change management control and compliance with policy.
- Promote a good image of IST via communication to users and quality control of IST Services.
- Ensure IST complies with HSE key indicators
- B.Sc / B.Eng. in IS / IT or Media Communications or a related discipline with 3 to 5 years’ professional experience in Information Technology or Communications.
- Knowledge of current and developing IS/IT industry solutions and a thorough understanding of how those solutions could / should be used to best meet the needs of in-house client business entities.
- Good IS problem diagnosis and analytical abilities with a good knowledge of technical writing and reporting.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit amaidenenergy.com.