Website Warehouse Factory Limited
Quality Control Manager at Warehouse Factory Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Warehouse Factory Limited specializes in warehousing and distribution services such as public warehousing, contract warehousing,cross-docking, pick and pack services. We also offer collateral management services involving banks, finance companies and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Quality Control Manager at Warehouse Factory Limited
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 4 – 7 years of experience.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
4th March. 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com