Website Nokia Nigeria
Nokia Nigeria is recruiting for the job position of Radio Solutions Manager, Interested and qualified candidates should apply. Click for more Jobs at Nokia Nigeria
Job Title: Radio Solution Manager
Ref No: 2100000HMI
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Radio Solutions Manager at Nokia Nigeria
Come create the technology that helps the world act together:
- Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks, and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of:
- Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobile networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
- As Radio Access Networks Product Solution Manager, you will join our open, fearless, and empowered team.
- Your main objective would be to make offers, win and execute contracts. Drive and influence customer strategy in alignment with Nokia roadmaps.
- Maximizing the financial performance and ensuring the best TCO for products and services.
- Develop capability as experts within the respective domains specialized in products for 2G,3G,4G, and 5G technologies.
What you will learn and contribute to:
Are you passionate about Radio Access Network solutions? As part of our team, you will:
- Provide best-in-class Pre-Sales support drawing on global expertise in Products to the Sales and Business Market Units.
- In-time submission of technical annexes to the offers, coordinating efforts across all stakeholders.
- Technical leadership to drive and influence customer strategy in alignment with Nokia roadmaps.
- Feedback on portfolio demand and roadmap alignment to customers’ needs.
- Participation in account planning and sales pipeline development.
Your Skills and Experience
- Radio Access Technology Understanding and Communication skills.
- Problem Solving, Customer Focus, and Strategic Mindset.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Business Case Creation, Solution selling, and Orchestrating skills.
- Public Speaking and Influencing Others.
- Network Planning and optimization or RF planning background.
- Cultivates Innovation.
What We Offer
- Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit aluperf.referrals.selectminds.com.