Website Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Limited
Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria (RMBN) 5.7.A.R Graduate Trainee Programme 2022, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at RMB
RMB Nigeria Stockbrokers Ltd (RMBNS) is a member of Rand Merchant Bank the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the FirstRand Group, which is the largest financial services group (by market capitalisation) in Africa. Leveraging the synergies within RMB, we provide diverse investment opportunities (equities and fixed income) in Nigeria and across Africa. Driven by a team that understands the Nigerian and sub-Saharan African equities brokerage market, RMBNS is well-positioned to deliver qualitative brokerage services to its domestic and international clients.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria (RMBN) 5.7.A.R Graduate Trainee Programme
- RMB is deeply invested in its people. They empower and challenge their diverse talent to make a difference and to positively contribute to the social, economic, and financial landscape in their chosen markets.
- RMB is embarking on a search for the next generation of Solutionist Thinkers by putting graduates’ cognitive abilities to the test.
- The distinct candidates will be enrolled on the exclusive 5.7.A.R Programme for a 24-month period.
- The Programme integrates on-the-job learning through job rotations and classroom training to deliver a unique learning experience.
- Do you see beyond numb3r5? You could be the next RMB 5.7.A.R.
- You are a BA / B.Sc First Degree holder.
- You have 0 – 2 years post qualification experience (including NYSC).
- You have strong academic background (2:1 and above).
The RMBN 2022 Graduate Programme is a full-time programme and as such, we are looking for motivated and dedicated people who are:
- Curious & Courageous: We have built a culture of bravery by speaking out minds and encouraging others to do the same. We encourage you to learn and listen as much as you can to build relationships based on mutual respect. This will not only help you to understand what we do, but will help you on your way to become an expert in it too
- Good Collaborators: You will work alongside leaders and peers across an international network in order to connect businesses with opportunities. So, it is vital you bring a team-oriented attitude to your approach
- Deeply Invested/Customer-centric: Care for the business as if it were your own. Our clients are at the heart of our Bank. You will do everything to support them wherever possible, forming lasting relationships that you can leverage to be able to meet customers’ individual objectives. Take initiative and be a leader in your own right. Put your time, passion and energy into serving our customers’ needs, knowing that you are empowered, entrusted and accountable.
- Digital problem solvers: The landscape of financial services is changing, becoming much more technology-focused and entrepreneurial. This means we need you to be courageous and proactive when searching for better solutions and making use of the resources we have around us – such as other business areas and new technology.
- Networkers: From clients to colleagues, you can have an active role, putting our customers at the heart of what you do. You will form trusted relationships, working together to find the right solution for your clients or stakeholders.
- Solutionist thinkers: Unconventional thinkers who make a positive difference in the world. At RMBN, we are passionate about unlocking opportunities through our Solutionist thinking approach that challenges the conventions of ordinary thinking.
Application Closing Date
3rd April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.