Real Estate Sales Executive at HRbreakoutRoom, qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more Jobs at HRbreakoutRoom
HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource recruiting and consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Sales Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1 Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you live and breathe sales and marketing, we need to talk.
- We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our sales channels.
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services (Arrange/design advertising to promote the property(ies)
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Present the company’s products to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Maintain Client Relationships – maintain relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Meet and surpass minimum target sales of the company’s products according to agreed timelines.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follows up effectively with the client till closure
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through a scheduled reporting structure.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Conduct surveys to identify the price of competing properties on the housing market
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc Degree in Marketing or related fields with 1-3 years works experience.
- Demonstrable experience in sales and marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven knowledge in Sales of Real Estate Products
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- N50,000 – N70,000 / Month plus Commission.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.clickup.com.