Website Bacita Sugar Company
Receptionist at Bacita Sugar Company, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Bacita Sugar Company is a large-scale agricultural conglomerate focused on sugar and other food products based in BACITA town, Kwara State, Nigeria. It was established in 2021 to revitalize a moribund industrial facility. At the core of BACITA SUGAR COMPANY is the aim to secure planting, production, manufacturing and distribution of sugar and other agricultural based products throughout Nigeria with plans of large-scale exportation. In addition to food production, Bacita Sugar Company is a potential free trade zone operating company that is involved in a variety of agricultural activities and investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Administrative lead
Receptionist at Bacita Sugar Company
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Receptionist are as follows:
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
- Maintain the general office filing system
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- HND in any management Field
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Customer Service Skills
- Bookkeeping skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proven management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with high level of accuracy
- Must be residing or willing to move to BACITA LGA in Kwara State.
- Equipment handling and operations skills
- Research skills
- Filing / paper management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline Open until filled.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org