Website AmorServ Talents
AmorServ is a global provider of onsite IT support services, Project management services and IT staffing. We also provide 24x7x365 deployment and break/fix services to our clients to ensure that their technology is available when they need it
Remote Recruitment Specialist at AmorServ Talents, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Recruitment Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Remote Recruitment Specialist at AmorServ Talents
- We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven Recruitment Specialist to join our growing team. As a Recruitment Specialist, you will be responsible for client and candidate sourcing, screening, and recruiting top-tier talent for our clients across various industries. The ideal candidate should have a keen understanding of the recruitment process, excellent communication skills, and the ability to build strong relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Client Sourcing: Conduct research to identify potential clients and industries for business expansion.Acquire potential clients
- Client Engagement: Collaborate with clients to understand their hiring needs, company culture, and unique requirements. Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure a thorough understanding of their recruitment needs.
- Candidate Sourcing: Utilize various sourcing methods, including online job boards, social media, networking events, and referrals, to identify and attract qualified candidates.
- Screening and Interviewing: Conduct thorough candidate screenings and interviews to assess skills, experience, and cultural fit. Present a shortlist of qualified candidates to clients for their consideration.
- Job Postings: Create compelling and accurate job postings to attract a diverse pool of candidates. Utilize effective keywords and optimize job descriptions for online platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Staffing Agency Experienced
- Proven experience in HR consulting, recruitment, either in-house or with a hr/ recruitment agency, is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with clients, candidates, and internal teams.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills. Ability to connect with professionals at all levels.
- Ability to assess candidate suitability and provide innovative solutions to client staffing needs.
- Effective organizational and time management skills to handle multiple recruitment processes simultaneously.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS), job boards, and social media platforms for recruitment.
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Health insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and vibrant work environment
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit mail.manatal.com .