Website ipNX Nigeria Limited
Regional Support Engineer at ipNX Nigeria Limited, Suitably qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at ipNX Nigeria
ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Support Engineer
Job ID: 95
Location: Coscharis Plaza, Garki, Abuja
Department: TX/Core/Active Device
Function: Transmission & Core Network
Reporting to: Head, Transmission Core & Active Device
Travel Frequency: Occassional
Regional Support Engineer at ipNX Nigeria Limited
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the implementation and support of core network, transmission and GPON access network.
Expected Key Results:
- Project Implementation Management
- Network Support
- Network Monitoring and Optimization
- Report Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or any IT related degree. (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
- Good understanding of GPON networks
- Good integration and implementation of GPON access network
- Hands-on experience on Cisco-based Routers.
- Distinctive analytical skills and ability to present and communicate and work with a highly technical team
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to network related problem and optimize network performance where necessary.
- Ability to troubleshoot on network integration processes and resolve configuration issues
- Must be able to follow through multiple projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Have functional and working knowledge in disruptive technologies especially in disaggregated solutions.
- Hardworking, Performance driven and Tenacious.
- Sharp analytical and logical reasoning.
- Work effectively with own initiative and with minimal supervision and also as a part of a team.
- At least 2 years in the telecommunications industry
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.ipnxnigeria.net.