Website Efficacy Construction Company
Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a leading Building Construction Company based in Lagos Nigeria with over 14 years of providing exceptional service in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of fourteen years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
Relationship Officer at Efficacy Construction Company, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Relationship Officer at Efficacy Construction Company
- We are looking for a customer-centred Relationship Officer with experience in the real estate industry who will engage with clients and preserve trusting relationships.
- The ideal candidate should like meeting new people and be able to interact with people in various ways such as in person, through emails, and talking over the phone.
- You must possess excellent communication skills and maintain the organisation’s core values.
- Market company properties for sale and leases on all social media platforms.
- Manage and resolve complaints made by customers.
- Prepare business documents, such as allocation letters and deeds of assignment.
- Handle post-construction inquiries from clients.
- Listen to and comprehend the client’s problems with the intent to solve them.
- Resolve client and resident complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keep clients updated on the latest products to increase sales.
- Prepare and send weekly Newsletters.
Qualifications and Background
- Minimum of HND in Marketing or related fields
- 3 – 5 years of experience with most years in a Customer Service Role.
- Experience working in the Nigerian Real Estate Industry is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organised, thorough and detail-oriented.
- Superior problem-solving skills in business and everyday situations.
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to remain calm in frustrating situations.
- Effective written and oral communication abilities.
- Excellent recordkeeping and data entry skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org