Website Lafenwa Osiberu & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
Research Analyst (Remote) at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co. (Chartered Accountants), Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Remote Jobs
Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants) has been in existence for forty-six years and we have carried out our professional practise without blemish, producing many Chartered Accountants and participating in the economic growth of our country, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Research Analyst (Remote) at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
- A client seeks a virtual online research analyst with excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- The candidate, preferably a female, must be open-minded and should be proficient in using internet search engines, Microsoft Office tools, specifically, excel, word and PowerPoint.
- The candidate for this role will mainly be involved in conducting research related to our core function in the firm, analyzing the information to help the executives / directors make strategic decisions as it relates to the information. The role may also involve other administrative duties such as:
- Prepare and respond to email correspondence.
- Make and receive calls.
- Prepare, document, and file forms and reports
- Liaise with suppliers, clients and service providers
- Be aware of current trends
- Other duties as necessary.
- The role requires the potential employee to work from home. The work will require a lot of computer time, therefore, interested candidates are required to have personal computers, unlimited internet access and an unlimited source of power supply (e.g. generator). Remuneration will include an allocation for petrol (for generator) and internet services.
- Sex: Preferably Female
- Age: Flexible
- Years of Experience: Flexible (The person will go through a lot of training, but having previous work experience, work consistency/stability and the use of analytical tools or Microsoft tools, particularly excel and word is an added advantage)
- Martial Status: Preferably married but we are open to any marital status. The focus is on stability /consistency.
- Any Character Preference: Committed, Loyalty, Diligent, Consistent, Open-minded, Calm, Analytical Skills, Intuitive, Vey Responsible, Can work independently, Eager to learn and professional.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly + money for petrol and internet.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org