Website The Place
Research Analyst at the Place (Smackers Limited), Interested candidates should apply. Click for more jobs at the Place
The Place – We are a fast-growing, world-class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality Industry in Nigeria with great prospects and a staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 36 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Research Analyst at the Place (Smackers Limited)
- We are looking for an analytical and detail-oriented research analyst to assist with improving the operations and decision-making of our business.
- The research analyst’s responsibilities include researching, collecting, analyzing, interpreting data and using the data to guide the business’s decision-making.
- The research analyst should be prepared to work across various departments, such as marketing, product development, business operations, finance.
- As such, the research analyst must possess excellent mathematical, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- The analyst must be disciplined and accountable enough to work both independently an as an active member of a team.
- Analyzing past operations’ results and performing variance analyses.
- Identifying and analyzing trends, forecasts as well as recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Researching market trends, conducting surveys, analyzing data from competitors, and analyzing the business’s operations, expenditures and customer retention to identify patterns of potential issues or improvements.
- Using data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the business.
- Organizing and storing data for future research projects.
- Using operations data to develop pricing models and identify areas for improvement.
- Using statistical, economic, and data modeling techniques and tools.
- Providing recommendations to improve future business operations.
- Testing processes, policies, and protocols for efficiency and improvements.
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience in applied research or data management would be advantageous.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modeling skills.
- The ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and team-working skills.
- Familiarity with data modeling software and Excel software.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Having actively worked in a renowned research agency would be a plus.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.