Website Owens and Xley
HR / Operations Manager at Owens & Xley Consults, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more Jobs at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions that ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
Job Title: HR / Operations Manager
Location: Lekki Phase One, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Operations Manager at Owens & Xley Consults
- We are recruiting an HR / Operations Manager with a business Development background who will provide senior-level leadership and strategic guidance to the team.
- This role is responsible for providing direction for the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Coordinate and oversee smooth day-to-day operations of the business.
- Collaborate with leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through human resource management.
- Perform strategic hiring tasks to fill vital roles in the company
- Identify new sources of revenue and take advantage of new business opportunities.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the team; provide resolution of operational concerns and issues.
- Keep abreast with the knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Facilitate discussions and negotiations with clients and other stakeholders.
- Enforce timely establishment and application of internal control policies and regulations.
- Evaluate the various business units’ internal KPIs and ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with the finance team in preparing and presenting the audit report to Executive Management and the Board
- Leverage the network to bring in new businesses.
- Create and implement effective client retention strategies whilst ensuring that the company’s client base keeps growing.
- Participate in professional development and networking conferences and events.
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required;
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years experience as an HRBP or HR Generalist is required.
- Relevant experience in business development/sales / Marketing experience is a key requirement.
- Relevant professional certifications are required (e.g. CIPM, APHRI, or PHRI).
N180,000 – 200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job please visit owensxley.com .