Website First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the job position of Review Officer (Network), Interested candidates should apply here. Click for more jobs at First Bank Nigeria
Job Title: Review Officer (Network)
Ref No: 2000003R
Job: FIN. & Risk Services
Organization: Chief Financial Officer Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as it’s Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Review Officer (Network) at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Responsible for the review of controls deployed in securing the Bank’s IT and related infrastructure.
- These include controls and safeguards over the Network, Data Center, Disaster Recovery Center, servers, storage and other related system administration processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that all Risks and vulnerabilities associated with the bank’s IT Network platforms and related systems are promptly identified and mitigated appropriately.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in the IT department for Nigeria and African subsidiaries.
- Perform regular process reviews on different teams in the ISOD department
- Perform reviews of user accounts and groups on the bank’s network devices, servers, operating systems and ensure that privileges on these systems are granted on a need to use basis.
- Ensure proper change control procedures over changes to the Network, DR, Servers, updates and patches.
- Perform reviews to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT Network/Server security by checking for the enforcement of the following; System backups, server Hardening, Batch job security, Device File Security, physical access restriction etc.
- Review the overall network security strategy including but not limited to Network design, Security policies, documentations, redundancies, Segmentations, Compartmentalization, virtualizations, Defense-in-depth, Penetration testing, Staffing structure, device hardening, patching,
- Verify that appropriate controls are in place against vulnerabilities associated with the network through the prompt deployment of Fixes, Patches and service packs for CISCO devices, IOS and Windows Operating systems. Raise and document exceptions where applicable.
- Maintain monthly statistics of link/device downtime for all branches and produce monthly system downtime reports as part of the overall control situation report of internal control.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any science or Engineering course, CISA or CISSP or IT-related certification such as CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
- Minimum experience: 3 years of relevant experience in information systems, auditing, control, or IT security work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit firstbanknigeria.taleo.net.