Website Sahara Group
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
Sahara Group Global Talent Program 2023, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Sahara Group
Sahara Group is recruiting for its:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Global Talent Program 2023
Sahara Group Global Talent Program 2023
About The Program
- The Sahara Global Talent Program is designed for exceptional young talents with a global mindset. It will provide successful candidates with in-depth understanding of Sahara’s Global Trade Operations, and an opportunity to develop technical and core skills that will enable them to play a vital role in the next phase of Sahara’s global success.
- The program will expose young and vibrant talents to midstream oil and gas operations, through comprehensive trainings, local and international job rotations, and mentorship. It is a pathway to identify and develop the next generation of leaders who will reshape the landscape and future of Sahara’s business operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Have a University Degree, preferably in Law, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science and Science related courses
- A master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should be no more than twenty-six (26) years old by December 2023
- Have a maximum of two years working experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.saharaglobaltalentprogram.com.