Website Bulb Africa
The Bulb Africa is a platform for African creatives to turn tech ideas into business realities. We run accelerator programs, incubate entrepreneurs and provide training to help them launch, grow and sustain businesses.
Sales Executive at Bulb Africa, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full time
Sales Executive at Bulb Africa
- The Sales Executive is responsible for the sales operations at The Bulb Africa.
- He/She will develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
- He/she will maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintain and increase sales of The Bulb Africa products and services.
- Generate leads; develop and close sales opportunities.
- Negotiate all contracts with prospective clients.
- Assist in determining pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Establish, maintain, and expand the customer base in the sector.
- Provide and follow up on business leads; establish, maintain, and expand the customer base in the company.
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Prepare and send reports (sales, revenue, expenses report, and forecast) to the Head of Growth.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Maintain an archive of sales reports for records purposes.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics
- Manage and optimize strategic partnerships, alliances, and relationships for the best business outcomes.
- Build and maintain good customer relationships.
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- 3 – 5 years of work experience in a related role within a reputable and structured organization.
- Track records of successful previous experience as a sales representative
- Exposure to marketing principles, government, and external agencies
- Business strategy development and execution skills
- Business acumen
- Sales and marketing background.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com