ReelFruit (www.reelfruit.com) is an emerging fruit processing company, on a mission to delight our customers around the world with healthy products and great stories. We are the leading brand of dried fruit and nut snacks in Nigeria, stocked in over 350 retail points nationwide as well as airlines, schools and in the US, via Amazon.com. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and is headquartered in Lagos and has regional offices in Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Sales Merchandiser at ReelFruit, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Merchandiser
Sales Merchandiser at ReelFruit
- As we look to expand our company locally and internationally, we’re searching for a strong, qualified candidate based in Kadunawho is target-oriented, a team player, excited about sales and bringing new products and ideas to customers, having high emotional intelligence and confidence to interact regularly with customers, and produce results.
- The ideal candidate is target-oriented, a team player, diligent, taking initiative, excited about sales and bringing new products and ideas to customers, having high emotional intelligence and confidence to interact regularly with customers, as well as supervisory knowledge to efficiently manage a team and produce results.
- The Roaming Sales Merchandiser is responsible for optimizing sales through stock management, order generation, stock-out elimination, and merchandising.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Optimize designated distributor as assigned.
- Sign up new businesses within assigned territory – supermarkets, hypermarkets, Parfait makers, mini bakeries, etc.
- Visit designated stores and/ or customers daily as assigned.
- Report and effectively communicate stockouts, re-orders and other marketing support needs.
- Generate sales daily.
- Take ownership of product placement in stores and ensure adequate merchandising of products.
- Monitor and stabilize pricing variances.
- Build and maintain relationships with all customers.
- Find, coordinate and execute marketing or promotional events in conjunction with the distributor.
- Produce and report daily, weekly and monthly sales and activity reports to monitor and measure self impact and progress on the job.
- practice FIFO with all customers.
Educational Qualifications, Experience and Requirements
- B.Sc./ HND in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Proven 1 – 2 years of sales experience and adept in technology, have a decent knowledge of basic Microsoft Office Suite.
- The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in Sales and Marketing.
- Ability to communicate information in written and verbal form activities and maat.
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships.
- Ability to schedule activities and maximize time while ensuring to meet all deadlines.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.