Website Tenaui Africa Limited
Indoor Sales Executive at Tenaui Africa Limited, Interested persons should apply. Click for more Jobs at Tenaui Africa Limited
Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria. We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supply photographic equipment. As a business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and the Middle East. We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Location: Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
Field Sales Representative at Tenaui Africa Limited
- We are looking for a competitive Field Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- As an outside Sales Representative, or Sales Agent, they will also research sales competition.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven Field sales experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Field Sales Representative” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com