Website Radisson Hotel Group
Sales Manager at Radisson Hotel Group, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more Jobs at Radisson Hotel
Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups with seven distinctive hotel brands with more than 1,100 hotels in destinations around the world. Our portfolio of hotel brands includes: Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
Radisson Hotels’ highest priority is the health, safety & security of our guests, employees and business partners worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Sales Manager at Radisson Hotel Group
- Ambitious, thirsty for results, and love interacting with people? Excited by the energetic and customer-centric role of Sales? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the experience!
- Our Sales Team with their winning edge and passion for driving revenue and growth, strives to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation creating memorable moments for our guests.
- As Sales Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Manager
- Ensures the smooth running of the sales department, where all aspects of the hotel’s proactive sales initiatives are delivered and total revenue maximized
- Works proactively to improve guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest enquiries and problem resolution
- Develops and implements plans where sales initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Leads and manages the sales team, fostering a culture of growth, development, and performance within the department
- Prepares and is responsible for the departmental budget, ensuring that costs and inventory are controlled, that productivity and performance levels are attained
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Reviews and scrutinizes the business performance, providing recommendations that will drive financial performance
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered, and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Sales Manager
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
- Proven experience in sales with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead by example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice, and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time, and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.