Lorache Group is currently recruiting for the position of Sales Officer (Fixed Line), Interested persons should see job details and apply. Also, see more Sales Jobs.
Job Title: Sales Officer (Fixed Line)
Company: Lorache Group
About Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
Sales Officer (Fixed Line) at Lorache Group
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold Calling in designated coverage cluster
- Generate Leads and Manage Funnel of Hot/Warm/Cold calls for Sales
- Create Sales Pitch and related communication materials
- Work with Regional Head-Sales on sales and marketing Plan
- Conduct Sales Meetings with Clients
- Maintain an update of communication with clients
- Sales Officer-Wireless requires many soft skills with an understanding of technical aspects.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis
- Make use of sales management techniques
- Liaise with a Customer care team to monitor client communications and life cycle management.
- 3-4 Years Proven work experience as Sales Officer in an ISP company is a MUST
- Candidates should have a door to door experience.
- Direct sales experience from Telecom/ISP industry.
You may also want to apply for;
- Technical Procurement Lead at Egbin Power Plc
- Community Liaison Office Assistant (CLO Assistant) at
- Consultant (Intern) – Customer-Facing
- Support Engineer (Intern) – Customer-Facing
- Microsoft Recruitment | 2020 Job Openings
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020
- Urgent Jobs in Port Harcourt 2020
- N-power Job Opening Date and Job Requirement
- Health and Safety Supervisor at White Soul Motors
- General Manager – Operations at White Soul
- IT Project Manager at Conclase Consulting
- May & Baker Nigeria Plc Latest Job openings
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org