Website Talenture Group
Sales / Recruitment Consultant (Intern) at Talenture Group, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail. Click for more Jobs at Talenture Group
Job Title: Sales / Recruitment Consultant (Intern)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Sales / Recruitment Consultant (Intern) at Talenture Group
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Calling clients to build and develop positive relationships with them.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media,
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
What We Are Looking For?
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a Business Administration, Economics, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Accounting
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distant to Lekki Phase 1
- Ambition and the drive to push and surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior-level executives in a polished and professional manner.
- Persuasive and driven
- Not more than 3years post NYSC experience in sales/telesales, customer service/call center roles
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com