Website BIC Nigeria
Sales Representative at BIC Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative – South West
Job Type: Full-time
Sales Representative at BIC Nigeria
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens business in the area of Oshogbo & Ife/ Ado Ekiti and recruiting new customers and enhance customer engagement of existing clients.
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with agreed target.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) in order to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Achieve sales targets
- Number of new customers
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery).
- 1 – 3 years of experience in B2B sales or business development
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Powerpoint & Excel
- Proficient in the use of the English language
- Valid driving license
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.