Website Codix Pharma Limited
Medical Sales Representative at Codix Pharma Limited, Qualified candidates should apply. Click for more Jobs at Codix
Codix Pharma Limited is a fast-growing pharmaceutical company with offices in Lagos (Nigeria), London (UK), Accra (Ghana) and Freetown (Sierra Leone). Our vision is to become the market leader in cardio-metabolic care (diabetes, hypertension and CHD) in Nigeria and West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Bayelsa, Edo, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Oyo and Rivers
Medical Sales Representative at Codix Pharma Limited
- Achieve set company goals and sales target(s) and ensure 100% effective and efficient territorial coverage of business interests.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors in hospitals and clinics to prescribe our products and Pharmacies, utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Maintain a list of healthcare clients in public and private sector health facilities and public health ministries and establish a business relationship with them
- Ensure prompt follow-up of outstanding payments and owing customers with an aim to achieve low credit levels
- Provide product information, plan clinical meetings, deliver clinical presentation and product samples when needed
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and job-related symposia
- Work with marketing team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships with other medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Obtain, monitor, and analyze Market Intelligence/Competitive data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products
- Keep accurate records and documentation for timely reporting and feedback
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Medical/Laboratory Science from a reputable University
- Minimum of 1-year medical sales experience required
- Must process Second Class Upper division ( 2:1) Compulsory
- Knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel, Word, and Power-point & ERP solution
- Excellent communication, negotiation, sales, presentation, and analytical skills
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license is COMPULSORY
- Applicants must be residents in one of the locations listed; Oyo, Benin, Bayelsa, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Rivers.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.