Website Outsource Nigeria - Omni Channel
Outsource Nigeria is a full-service Human Resources agency, specializing in providing outsourced turnkey manpower solutions to growing companies. Our solution include HR Services, Recruiting, Accounting, IT Support, Business Intelligence, Developers, and Operations including management and field / phone / automated based resources. The core of Outsource Nigeria’s success is its people.
Direct Sales Representative, Lagos Region at Outsource Nigeria – Omni Channel, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Representative, Lagos Region
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Direct Sales Representative, Lagos Region at Outsource Nigeria – Omni Channel
- Our team is growing, and we are looking for experienced, energetic. Sales Representatives. You will be a key member of a growing team focused on the execution of innovative digital products and campaigns that drive revenue.
- As a direct Sales Rep, you will be responsible for selling digital electronic banking solutions to businesses across the country.
- This is a great full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced and challenging Sales environment. We will provide you with the opportunity to make contributions immediately while developing the skills and knowledge to be successful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of sources.
- Work directly with businesses to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized solutions to drive leads to their business.
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Ability to utilize technology to engage clients.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Must be willing to travel to customer locations if needed.
Do you have what it takes to be successful?
- Any Degree / Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years work experience.
- Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential digital advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
- An understanding and passion for the digital world we live in including social media and digital advertising.
- Individually driven to work in a highly competitive environment where success is the only option.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a very structured environment.
- Relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace.
Why its great to work with us:
- Excellent compensation program (great base pay plus an excellent commission plan)
- Paid training and bonus programs
- Open Territories
- Award-Winning Culture!
Application Closing Date
8th June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com