Website Harmony Group
Sales Representative at Harmony Group, Qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more jobs at Harmony Group
(Harmony Group) The company is duly registered under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria. A trading company that imports branded premium products relating to Construction and building materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Ogidi, Anambra and Oduade, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Sales Representative at Harmony Group
- The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker.
- They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience, drive sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing, maintaining customer relationships, analyzes and compiles travel / tourism statistics.
- They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Generate, track and follow up leads to meet company and market expectations.
- Develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
- Complete sales forecasts and product trends reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Work with the Sales manager and Head of sales to achieve Organization’s Mission.
- Managing customer feedback appropriately.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Work timing: Monday- Saturday.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- 0 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media.
- Sales target, interpersonal, strong communication, active listening, prospecting, presentation, setting expectations, objection handling, self-confidence, negotiation, business acumen and social selling.
Application Closing Date
31st April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g “Sales and Marketing Officer- Onitsha”.
To apply for this job please visit acharmony.com .