Website Siemens Energy
Sales Support Professional at Siemens Energy, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Oil & Gas Jobs.
Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Professional
Req ID: 232618
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Department: SE GP I SV AF NG S
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Organization: Gas and Power
Sales Support Professional at Siemens Energy
- Coordinate with Client facing team, commercial team, technical team (where necessary), suppliers, customer, and Product Competence Centre (PCC) to prepare and submit formal quotations for spare parts and other service projects work.
- Preparation of calculation sheets
- Achievement of quotation lead time and other quality targets.
- Receipt of the purchase order from the customer, cross-check against quotation, liaison with the commercial department for entry and approval in SAP and other systems
- Entry and maintenance of order and machine history data into Salesforce and other systems, in conjunction with product competence centres.
Liaison & Co-ordination:
- Regular planning/co-ordination meetings with suppliers, PCCs and customer to update and manage expectations
- Active management of customer relationship, provide regular updates to customer
- Co-ordination with field service department, order management department to align parts delivery with manpower availability
- Achievement of order planned vs. actual dates and costs and other quality targets.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s University Degree or HND in Engineering, management, science or related fields
- Professional qualification in Supply Chain Management e.g CIPSMN.
- Knowledge of Rotating Equipment (Turbines, Compressors) will be an added advantage
- Extensive business experience (5+ years) in Sales in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Experience in customer-facing roles, SCM and order management, proactive, aggressive and self-motivated.
- Must be able to work in a team setting, leveraging functional support and building a trusting relationship with staff and clients. A ‘completer-finisher’ with attention to detail, taking ownership of assigned duties.
- Able to Interact with various internal and external stakeholders of a diversified cultural mix. Experience working with international customers.
Your opportunities for personal growth:
- Siemens Energy offers equal opportunities for growth and development within the company. There are training and capacity building opportunities and staff can aspire for higher roles.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-energy.com.