Website Saroafrica International Limited
Saroafrica International Limited is a Consumer led, R&D, Marketing, and heavy Agro-Industrial manufacturing group of companies. We are an organization driven by high performance, delivering value profitably and sustainably to our stakeholders. Our offering amongst others include Personal and Home care products, a Premium Natural water brand, Agro-solutions (beyond Crop Protection Products), and new investments in in the Cassava and Oil Palm value chains.
Saroafrica International Limited Undergraduate & Graduate Internship Programme 2021, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Saroafrica Internship Programme
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 12 Months
Internship Recruitment at Saroafrica International Limited
- The Saroafrica Internship Programme offers exceptional Undergraduates, Fresh Graduates and Post-graduates the opportunity to gain meaningful work experience and develop their skills.
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic work environment which gives a fair learning experience under strong leadership.
- The internship programme covers departments like Sales, Supply Chain Operations, Brand/Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Production, Quality, R&D, Legal, Internal Control, etc.
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University: Agriculture / Agric Extension, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing, Computer Science, Agronomy, Engineering (Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Agric), Business Administration, Human Resources / Industrial relations.
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspire to work in a dynamic culture.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit saroafrica.com.