Website Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Relationship Officer at Dangote Group, Qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more Jobs at Dangote
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Job type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Sales & Marketing
Relationship Officer at Dangote Group
- We are looking for competent Relationship Officers who will act as a liaison, and develop and maintain business relationships with Dangote Cement Plc corporate clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage relationships with corporate clients.
- Maintain and update current customers’ information accurately.
- Communicate need for discount approvals as requested by customers.
- Grow revenue and market share as directed through the acquisition of new accounts and proper management of existing corporate accounts.
- Ensure quick and accurate dispatch of products to customers.
- Recommend qualifying customers for credit sales, including preparing the documentation and other justifications required to secure approval.
- Track and manage credit sales to corporate clients and follow up to ensure prompt payment.
- Follow up with relevant departments to ensure constant availability of products for corporate customers.
- Prepare periodic activity, financial and performance reports.
- Address any customer queries and follow-up to ensure proper resolution.
- Carry out periodic sales forecasts and periodic market intelligence within assigned coverage areas and report same to the reporting line.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years related job experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good customer relations skills.
- Strong administration and good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details and quality standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Knowledge of DCP’s product and service offering.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.