Website Attainables Entertainment Limited
Female Science Graduates at Attainables Entertainment Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Graduate Trainees.
Attainables Entertainment Limited is a fun learning education company, created to communicate sound educational, entertaining, and value-building principles to Children through the instrumentality of fun learning resources that children of all ages can relate with. Over the years we have grown stronger in our operations with the inclusion of our award-winning concept in STEAM education which is revolutionizing the concept of teaching for both educators and learners in raising innovators, inventors, and Entrepreneurs that our nation needs to migrate to a developed nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Science Graduate
Location: Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Female Science Graduates at Attainables Entertainment Limited
- Delivers STEAM-oriented instruction (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) through Project-Based Learning methods.
- Good grasp, knowledge, and understanding of core Science subjects
- Research, develop and build a curriculum based on S.T.E.A.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Crafts, Mathematics)
- Teach and empower children in STEAM subjects using hands-on modeling.
- Coordinates children, get children interested in the Science activities.
- Coordinates all STEAM school clubs, adequate documentation on all STEAM activities in schools
- Teaches students to work collaboratively to solve problems and to think logically and creatively. Completes other duties as assigned. Maintains a strong, regular personal attendance record.
- Versatile, Passionate, and able to meet deadlines.
- Must be committed and ready to work
- BSc / HND / OND / NCE in any STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths) field or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in teaching in the Primaries and Secondary
- Knowledge of STEAM practices.
- Empathy and great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency with basic computer software such as Word and Excel.
- Experience working with children and adolescents. Previous experience as a STEM/STEAM teacher will be advantageous.
- Good classroom management skills.
- Good teamwork abilities.
- The candidate must reside in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Female Science Graduate” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org