Website Sigma Consulting Group
Senior Accountant at Sigma Consulting Group, Interested and Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Sigma
Sigma Consulting Group is a management consulting firm with a particular focus on HR services, Consumer Business, Healthcare, Real Estate, and Financial Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Senior Accountant at Sigma Consulting Group
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Plan, assign, and review staff’s work.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- Proven years of experience as a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, Chief or Senior Accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Awareness of business trends.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Hands-on experiences with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- Relevant certification (e.g. ICAN or ACA) will be preferred.
N150,000 – N200, 000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com