Website Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Scheduler at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc is one of the largest private employers in Nigeria with a workforce numbering around 11,500 and enjoys an excellent reputation as a reliable partner. It is the parent company of Julius Berger International GmbH based in Wiesbaden. Core skills in Nigeria comprise every phase of a project from planning and construction to the operation and maintenance of construction, infrastructure and industry buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Scheduler (M / F / X)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Scheduler at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- We are looking to recruit a full-time Scheduler (M / F / X) for the major “Abuja Kano Road” Project in Nigeria.
- A four-lane motorway between the capital city of Abuja and the northern metropolis of Kano, measuring around 380 kilometres in length is to be refurbished with large sections being newly constructed.
- The project also comprises almost 700 drainage and around 50 bridge structures, which must be strengthened and included in the overall concept.
- Our experts will be taking a genuine innovation to Nigerian road building in the form of the cold bitumen mixing process as this sustainable method protects resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What duties will you have?
- Adjustment of work calculations and preparation of schedules using the TILOS software package
- Analysis of project progress, reporting; replanning procedures on-site if necessary
- Recording downtimes/problems on site
- Preparation of supplement management
- Volume analyses and forecasts using TILOS
- Preparation and updating of detailed work plans (on the basis of TILOS)
What skills must you have?
- Degree in Building Engineering (bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, Diploma or equivalent qualification from a polytechnic or technical university)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position (ideally with overseas experience)
- Very good skills in TILOS; alternative very good skills in PRIMAVERA
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- Teamwork, flexibility.
Remuneration and Benefits
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.