Website Michael Stevens Consulting
Management Consultant at Michael Stevens Consulting, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
Michael Stevens Consulting is a Management consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Training, Recruitment of Personnel, Outsourcing of Personnel and rendering Financial and Management consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, Public Sector, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
Senior Management Consultant at Michael Stevens Consulting
Table of Contents
- We are looking for skilled and experienced Management Consultants at various levels, who will be responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling, and delivery of solutions on behalf of the company to meet our clients’ expectations.
- Provide business and client advisory services in specialized areas such as strategy, governance, organizational design, strategic operations, finance, risk management, digital transformation, information technology, organizational change management, human resources, and so on.
- Outline the scope of the work and identify and map out schedules, milestones, and resources needed to meet project objectives.
- Conduct extensive research and analysis before offering an unbiased opinion and perspective on difficult issues and complex business problems and issues.
- Directly collaborate with senior leadership and internal project teams to provide hands-on project management and leadership consulting, including project implementation, execution, and measurement.
- Provide strategies for increasing business performance, creating value, and maximizing growth.
- Developing proof-of-concept, business plans and financial models
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Evaluate existing systems and procedures and make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Responsible for assisting business units and engagement teams with data collection, analytics, and research in order to complete client projects.
- Assist the unit in conducting market research and gathering intelligence.
- Support teams with delivering engagements/projects
- Use and develop communication skills to share project findings, conclusions, and recommendations with management
- Prepare initial drafts of high-quality, error-free report materials that require minimal revisions.
- Participate in client meetings to review and present analytical approaches and interpret results
- Assist in proposal development to support the follow up on potential projects
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement
- Source for, and analyze profitable business ventures for the company
- Managing existing clients and building relationships with new clients
- Ensuring execution of assigned projects within the specified time, scope, and budget
Qualifications & Experience
- A First Degree from a recognized university
- A Post Graduate Degree will be advantageous.
- Candidates must have at least 10years (For the Manager cadre) and 5 years for the Executive cadre with practical experience in Management Consulting & Business Analysis
- Any project management certification is an advantage.
- Previous and current experience in a management consulting firm will be advantageous.
- Proven ability to develop deep client network and relationships
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
General Skills / Abilities:
- Highly organized, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Good listener and communicator, with sensitivity to cultural communication skills
- Appreciation of the need for confidentiality and integrity
- Well-developed computer skills
- Effectively work as a team member and independently, with a high level of self-motivation
- Comfortable working in a busy, dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org