Website Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
Server Manager at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited, Qualified Persons Should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
At Walex Biz Nigeria Limited, We Provide powerful web hosting services of all kinds ranging from shared hosting, VPS hosting, Email Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. with high-performance infrastructure and high-level security. We are also into all cloud computing applications development including web, mobile applications and cloud technologies. we develop and design with one question in mind – How does this new technology help people and what problem does it solve?.
Walex Biz also provides Cyber Security technology that increases your agility to stay away from cyber threats and protect you seamlessly. our penetration testing team uses an industry-leading methodology to identify hard-to-find vulnerabilities and weaknesses often missed by conventional testing. We offer a variety of services including infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application testing, social engineering, red team exercises, source-code reviews and exploit development all to help you protect your most valuable assets – your data and your company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Server Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Server Manager at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
- Suggest Cloud and hosting solutions adapted to the customer’s needs
- Ensure the proper functioning of a production environment for shared, dedicated, and virtualized web hosting servers
- Manage, register, and transfer domain names and manage DNS entries
- Troubleshoot email issues
- Install, analyse, troubleshoot, and optimize installations of WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and other content management systems
- Provide technical assistance to customers by phone, chat and helpdesk.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND, B.Sc qualification
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the field of website hosting, domain names, or cloud infrastructure.
- Good understanding of web concepts such as DNS and IP.
- Experience with cPanel/WHM, WHMCS or other control panels.
- Experience in MySQL database system management is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Basic knowledge of SEO/SEM concepts
- Proven ability in customer service, or customer-facing technical assistance.
- Good understanding of email systems and protocols ( POP/IMAP/SMTP ), and mail servers ( Exim, Dovecot, Courier)
- Familiarity with the Ubuntu operating system is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of PHP programming language is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.walexbizgroup.com.