Website Qatar Airways
Shared Services Specialist at Qatar Airways, Qualified candidates should apply. Click for more Jobs at Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shared Services Specialist – Lagos
Job Id: 138269
Category: Corporate & Commercial
Shared Services Specialist at Qatar Airways
- Support the Commercial teams and Head Office Legal, Finance and Procurement with all Shared Services activities in local outstations for their assigned region.
- Manage the team of Shared Services Co-ordinators in their assigned region to deliver their objectives by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on all Shared Services activities that enable the Commercial, Cargo and Ground Services team to undertake their business and enhance the efficiency of the operational and QR revenue-generating teams.
- Able to handle station payroll independently with an applicable deduction on pension, social security and taxation in order to meet local labour law compliances.
- Able to handle and manage cash sales report, banking of cash deposit, bank reconciliation, disbursement of petty cash claim, manage staff claim and accounting the same financial Oracle system.
- Coordinate and assist HO Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Tax unit and Treasury unit on information raised by each unit.
- Take active participation in station procurement, identify local potential service providers, obtain quotes, analysis and prepare cost evaluation sheets, process purchase orders and contract with the service providers.
- Maintain station database like a list of Contracts, records of payments made to comply with local requirements, Maintain staff and other Insurance related records.
- Able to generate and analysis on the financial reports.
- Management of cash handling for CTOs (where applicable) including daily cash sales verification against Bank Statements, Daily Sales Report checking, reconciling sales figures with merchant statement and bank statement for local card collections, daily reconciliation of physical cash with Amadeus sales report.
- Support the User department by ensuring GL codes, Taxes and POs are accurate.
- Working with User Department to monitor and manage costs and review cost variances, reconciling spend versus budget.
- Support local stations with administrative tasks as required to ensure the smooth running of the station.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4 years of similar work experience.
- Procurement, finance, office management or shared services experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.