Website Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Reconciliation Officer at Ascentech Services Limited, qualified applicants should see the job details and apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Reconciliation Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
- You will be responsible for reconciling various accounts and transactions, identifying and resolving discrepancies, and maintaining strong internal controls. This is a detail-oriented position requiring strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Reconcile bank statements, credit card statements, vendor invoices, customer payments, and other accounts on a regular basis
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between internal records and external sources
- Research and analyze transactions to identify and understand unusual activity
- Prepare and maintain reconciliation reports and documentation
- Escalate unresolved discrepancies to the appropriate team or manager
- Assist with month-end close procedures
- Stay up-to-date on relevant accounting principles and financial regulations
- May assist with other financial tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a reconciliation role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting is a plus
- Experience with specific accounting software or ERP systems
- Knowledge of internal controls and auditing procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org