Website SME Growth Hub
Shop Assistant at a Retail Company – SME Growth Hub, Suitably qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Jobs at SME Growth Hub
SME Growth Hub – Our client in the retail industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shop Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Shop Asisstant at a Retail Company – SME Growth Hub
About the Role
- We are seeking to hire Shoppers’ Assistants to process purchase orders, prepare deliveries, assist with customer queries and offer advice & guidance on products.
- To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate excellent communication skills and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- You should also be resourceful, energetic, and pay attention to detail.
- Outstanding Shoppers’ Assistants add value to the buying experience and are able to resolve any issues to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Helping customers make the best possible purchases by providing advice, guidance, and excellent customer service.
- Supporting customers with placing orders and making payments via the phone, online, or in-person.
- Responding promptly and effectively to customers’ complaints and requests
- Advising customers on suitable substitutes for dated, discontinued, or unavailable products.
- Reporting customer issues, supply shortages, and inferior products to Management immediately.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Previous retail experience would be advantageous.
- Basic PC knowledge to take and process orders is an absolute must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to lift and carry items, tolerate noise, stand, walk, and sit for extended periods.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and during busy shopping periods.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com