Website Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Supply Chain Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL), Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Job Type: Contract
Supply Chain Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- To write, execute and control project SCM activity plan,
- To Identify and report areas of concern, risk, opportunities and value options to the Project Director and recommend course of actions.
- Responsible for driving compliance to the organization’s policies and standard work procedures
- Owns supplier performance and relationships; must be able to develop relationships and interface with senior level supplier representatives
- Develop, recommend, and effectively execute advanced sourcing strategies in support of complex projects.
- Participate in and support the Procurement Coordinator/Lead in complex negotiations and finalization of the contracts.
- Arrange quality control on vendors and subcontractors.
- Ensure proper inventory management system.
- Ensure appropriate analysis of supplier proposals is completed; may include market analysis, should cost analysis, Total Cost of Ownership analysis etc.;
- Manage financial and physical performance of supply chain,
- Lead and monitor all purchasing, subcontracting and delivery and logistical planning efforts.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Operations Management or equivalent from any accredited university.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years’ experience/exposure in supply chain management.
- BSc, Business Management, Engineering, EPC, Quality Control.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.hobarkintl.com.